Sunday, November 13, 2011

I look forward to this

I still look forward to this.Not the factory sale, per se. I love Paul Ropp creations, but I have p-l-e-n-t-y Paul Ropp clothes in my closet; I still have several in their original wrapping. I have also not come back with big hauls the last few times. Maybe Paul Ropp's creative genius has taken off in a different direction and I am just too stubborn to go along.Yet, I still look forward to this.

It is an opportunity to see some dear friends who will never travel anywhere. It is also a walk down memory lane, back to youthful days of living and loving fearlessly. I still recall watching the stunning sunsets, as the lover and I talked of possibilities of being this happy forever, together.

Many wishes and dreams from those days have come to pass. The Bohemian spirit in me still awakes on that island.
For as long as I still feel all this, I look forward to revisiting Bali. For the friends, the memories, the unbeaten free spirit.

Yes, I still look forward to this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to be not beaten by past memories. great to still be 'you'. i will need time to recuperate. i don't trust humans much these days.

wish you wonderful scenery, morning sunrise and sunsets, fresh air, and mostly, life as it should be. :)
-tuti

sinlady said...

tuti - thanks. you will "heal" too, you know.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's time to get a Bali resident pass ? :) - EDPJ

sinlady said...

edpj - nyet! we love bali in very small doses :)